1. A run at dusk through a slick of yellow leaves. The sound of your footfalls. You’ll never be old. Please god. You’ll never be old.
2. Ron Weasley casting spells with his twig wand. (Expecto Patronum! Jill, I totally got you!)
3. Bloody Mary cradling a chainsaw like a mother with child.
4. A girl in sparkly Converse dancing out of a giant vagina.
5. Dual-bachelorettes partying with the secret service. (We all ate the heart.)
6. Watching Superman with a 6 year old (He caught that lady and now he’s lifting a helicopter with ONE HAND! This guy is so crazy.)
7. Grease paint mustaches.
8. Rain like a blues song.
9. Gavin: “Where’s Mary tonight?”
Me: “Killing zombies.”
10. Mary Karr’s sentences.
11. Acupuncture needles down my back in a constellation.
12. Countdown to a marriage of true minds.
13. A girl in the kitchen making sweet potato curry squash soup. She’s like bones now. Like marrow. Like atoms and breath.